About Louisville, KY
Louisville offers a variety of entertainment for food enthusiasts, sports fans, art lovers, and history-seekers. Nearby attractions include:- Falls of the Ohio State Park
- Kentucky Thoroughbred Horse Races
- Kentucky's Bourbon Trail
- Louisville Science Center
- Louisville Slugger Museum
- Louisville Zoo
- Muhammad Ali Center
Join an AALHE Excursion!This year, AALHE offers three excursion activities and networking dinners (all optional, at own expense). Excursions are a great way to connect with fellow conference attendees while exploring Louisville. Excursions will occur on Tuesday, June 13th, after the resource fair. Sign up for the excursions during conference registration.
Networking dinners will take place on Monday, June 12 at 7:30 pm. Sign up on-site for a networking dinner (Sunday or Monday).
AALHE Group Excursion Options
- Louisville Quest ($40). Description.
- Historic Old Louisville Walking Tour--America's Most Haunted Neighborhood Tour ($20). 90 minutes. Tour Description.
- Spirit of Jefferson boat cruise ($45, includes dinner). Description.