Join us for free webinars focusing on different issues and skill development for assessment practitioners. Click on the title of upcoming webinars to register.
AALHE members can access previous webinars in the Webinar Library.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 from 12:00-12:45 PM EDT
Social media is a critical part of the way many professionals communicate and interact.
The use of social media allows people to:
1) discover new ideas;
2) connect with existing and new audiences in deeper ways;
3) bring attention and traffic to their work; and
4) build and enhance their professional identity.
This webinar will establish how the Linkedin social media platform can provide value for assessment professionals. Participants will gain a basic understanding of the vernacular used in Linkedin, the basic traits of a Linkedin profile, and strategies to interact with other assessment professionals and professional organizations on the platform.
Presenter: Andre Foisy
Click on the title to register, or sign up here.
Webinar Materials: LinkedIn Vocabulary
AALHE members can access via the Webinar Library
- Twitter for Assessment Professionals, by Andre Foisy, April 2018
- Assessing Civic Engagement in Massachusetts Public Higher Education, by Dr. John Reiff and Dr. Suzanne M. Buglione, April 2018
- Creating a Co-Curricular Learning Assessment Infrastructure, by D. Scott Tharp, December 2017
- Data Visualization: Resources and Methods for Telling your Data Story, by Dr. Courtney Vengrin, September 2017
- Answering Tough Questions: An Approach for Assessment Coordinators/Leaders, by Drs. Monica Stitt-Bergh and Becky Dueben, April 2017
- Collecting Information Meaningful to Your Institution: A Practical Accreditation Strategy, by Jane Marie Souza, January & March 2017
- Show Me The Learning!, by Dr. Terrel Rhodes, March 2017
- Ethical Reasoning: Defining, Teaching, Assessing, by Drs. Bill Hawk and Keston Fulcher, April 2016
- Engaging Faculty in the Assessment Process: Make it More About Teaching and Learning, by Dr. Catherine M. Wehlburg, April 2016
- Recognizing Excellence in Campus Assessment: Using the Excellence in Assessment Designation for Self-Assessment, by Drs. Teri Lyn Hinds and Natasha Jankowski, March 2016
- Implementation Fidelity Assessment: A Framework for Evidence-Based Decision Making, by Dr. John D. Hathcoat, Heather Harris, Madison Holzman, and Derek Sauder, January 2016
- Easy Predictors: Quickly Explore Your Data to Find Trends, Relationships, and Predictors, by Dr. David Eubanks, December 2015
- SharePoint As An Assessment Management Tool, by Drs. Jane Marie Souza and Keith Werosh, November 2015
- Curricular Mapping: See the Alignment of Course, Program, and Institutional Data with Links to Evidence of Student Learning, by Valerie Landau and Jocelyn Shadforth, November 2015
- Faculty Perspectives on Cultures of Assessment, by Dr. Matthew Fuller, October 2015
- The Many Faces of Assessment: Strategies for Effective Assessment of Co-curricular Programs, by Dr. Jeremy Penn, September 2015
- Building the Science of Learning Assessment, by Dr. David Dirlam, May 2014
- How to Use Credit Hour Compliance to Forward Authentic Assessment, by Drs. Marsha Watson and Kathleen Gorski, February 2014
- Faculty Engagement in Assessment Across Institutional Contexts, by Drs. Jeremy Penn and Catherine Wehlburg, September 2013